Affordable Dentures Vancouver WA
New Image Cosmetic & Family Dentistry: Affordable dentures in Vancouver WA
Tooth loss with age or with injury is something most people will have to face within their lifetime. If you’re concerned about losing bone structure or continuing to lose natural teeth, it may be time to consider dentures.
New Image Cosmetic & Family Dentistry is here to answer all of your questions about dentures and denture repairs. Our friendly dentists will give you expert advice on which dentures will work best for you and your budget.
What Are The Different Types of Dentures?
Full Conventional Dentures: A full denture set can involve either the upper teeth, lower teeth, or both.
- They are fitted precisely to your gums.
- They are fully removable.
- This is typically the most affordable option.
- The only concern is potential bone loss after the removal of teeth.
Overdentures: Slightly more expensive than full conventional dentures, overdentures are permanently placed within the mouth, making it a more stable option.
- Overdentures are anchored by remaining teeth or dental implants.
- Bone loss or facial structure is less of a concern.
Fixed Partial Dentures: Also known as fixed partial dentures, these are an excellent option for patients with a number of remaining healthy teeth.
- Crowns are placed over two teeth on either side.
- This can improve the stability of your facial structure.
- This option looks natural because it blends in with existing teeth.
Removable Partial Dentures: Also known as a partial, this is a great way to replace missing teeth.
- The removable partial is fitted in the same way as permanent ones but is attached to surrounding teeth by clasps.
The first step: Consult with your dentist.
- They can evaluate the health and stability of your existing teeth and gums, helping you to make the right choice for treatment.
- A dentist can help you decide the best type of denture for your existing bone structure, your lifestyle, and any other concerns you may have.
- After evaluation, your dentist will take molds and measurements of your mouth.
- A model will be made to help with any necessary adjustments.
- Your dentist will construct your dentures.
- There will be a final fitting to make sure they are comfortable and properly fitted to your jaw.
Benefits of Dentures
When dentures are made correctly and fitted properly, they can reduce bone loss and maintain facial structure. Dentures can restore your smile and the function of your teeth.
New Image Cosmetic & Family Dentistry has extensive experience with dentures, fittings, and long-term denture usage. If you’re looking for dentures in Vancouver WA, we would love to answer any questions you might have!