Serving Vancouver – Battle Ground – Camas
Dental implants are the best way to replace a missing tooth or stabilize a removable denture. If you’re tired of avoiding the food you love because you can’t chew it, if you’re self-conscious about your missing teeth, or if you want your smile to last a lifetime, dental implants are a cost-effective, long-term solution. We provide strong, stable, and cosmetic dental implants at our convenient Vancouver WA office. Contact our office today to schedule a free dental implant consultation!
What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are a way of replacing missing teeth. Dental implants are surgically positioned into your natural jawbone. An abutment (connector), which is placed on the dental implant holds your custom-made crown in place. There are two types of dental implants commonly used.
- Endosteal: this form of dental implant is made of titanium and has a small screw shape. Endosteals are placed in the jawbone.
- Subperiosteal: this type of dental implant must be custom-made to fit the particular contours of your jawbone. It is placed under the gum. Subperiosteal implants are commonly used for patients who don’t have enough healthy natural jawbone.
What Are The Benefits of Dental Implants?
There are many benefits including:
- Dental patients can eat normally
- Dental Implants don’t become loose like dentures
- They provide overall good oral health
- They promote bone growth
- Implants can last a lifetime
Have a Question or Need a Dental Implant Consultation?
Request a Call Back!
Leave us your information and we’ll call you back in 30 minutes or less.
Serving Clients in the Greater Vancouver WA Area: