Full Mouth Dental Implants
If you have missing teeth, full mouth dental implants may be the best solution for you. Dental implants are indistinguishable from natural teeth, they don’t damage adjacent teeth, and they are strong. Best of all dental implants are permanent. If you’re seeking full mouth dental implants, contact New Image Cosmetic & Family Dentistry. We provide a variety of full mouth restoration options, including full mouth dental implants. We’ll work with your needs and your budget to provide you with the smile you deserve.
Full Mouth Restoration
If you have missing teeth, you aren’t alone. Having missing teeth is not uncommon. The majority of adults in the U.S. will have lost at least one tooth in their lifetime. However, it doesn’t mean you need to accept having missing teeth. Tooth loss can lead to:
- The loss of more teeth
- Receded gums
- More wear on adjacent teeth
- Gum disease
- An uneven bite
Full Dental Implants vs. Dentures
If you’re missing one or more teeth, you have a few options to fully restore your mouth. While dentures may have been the traditional choice, full mouth dental implants may be the best solution. They provide several advantages over dentures and other tooth replacement options.
- Dental implants are strong and stable, they won’t become dislodged as dentures do
- It’s easier to eat and speak with dental implants compared with dentures
- Dental implants look and function like natural teeth
- Dental implants are more comfortable than dentures
- Full mouth dental implants are permanent; they’re designed to last a lifetime
- Dental implants are easier to maintain; you don’t have to remove them each night as you do with dentures
- Dental implants help prevent bone loss
Experts in Full Mouth Dental Implants
Whether you are needing for full mouth restoration or are looking to replace your full set of dentures with dental implants, contact New Image Cosmetic & Family Dentistry. We have extensive knowledge and experience with dental implants. Is cost a concern? We will work with you. We not only have membership plans but we also have other financial options available for dental implants. So for caring and affordable dentistry, contact us. We look forward to helping you restore your smile!